Friday, January 20, 2012

REVENGE OF THE NERDS!!!!!!!!!

Drew this up for my buddy's leg sleeve were starting next month. the idea kind of evolved out of him wanting a battle royale, and I wanted to do something with my previous sketch of the handicapable kid with huge robo legs...

this was the initial part. a geek with a remote, controlling a robot who knocks the head off the catcher and sends it flying with the pitcher running for dear life

i really wanted to show this group getting back at their tormentors, so this poor ginger kid retaliates against the bros and richkids with his powerful cyberarm.


my buddy requested to be a part of his tattoo, as always, so i made him the kid in the wheelchair with the robolegs, about to stomp on a cheerleader.
 I still have more detailing to do, including putting the catcher's body at the top, the backstop and bleachers. check back soon for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment