Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Las Vegas Tattoo Convention

So my buddy Omaha Mike and I just wrapped up our weekend at The Biggest Tattoo Show on Earth (the Las Vegas Tattoo Convention) at the Mirage. We had a blast and for the most part we we're both extremely busy. Met some super cool people and got to do a lot of fun pieces. I've got two started that I'll post when they're completed but for now here's the "Pumpkin party foul" I did on a kid named Josh from San Fransisco who let me have creative license with this piece, and let me tell you, if you ever want a really good tattoo, it's best to just let you're tattoo artist do what they do best.
I'm also posting a few other recent tattoos. A horseshoe and a tiki guy that I did on  a couple from Spokane( both their first tattoos) a nintendo controller I did on a young man named Luke, who I previously did an Ewok on. Also there's a lotus I got to do last week.
enjoy...




No comments:

Post a Comment